Play Baccarat online in a totally free demo version, without downloading it or having to register anywhere. It is as simple as starting playing and enjoying the experience of this great casino game wherever you are.
The Goal of the Game
The objective of baccarat is to bet if the banker’s hand or the player’s hand wins, or if there is a tie.
Each party will win if they reach 9 without going over the points on the cards. Cards 10, J, Q and K are worth 0 points. The rest are scored by their numerical value.
How to play online Baccarat
Choose a chip of the value you want and click on the player, the bank, or the tie area as you prefer.
This way you will place your bet in the area you prefer. With each click you make, the bet increases by a chip of the selected value. You can also add other chips of other values and place them in different places at the same time.
If you want to remove a chip from your bet, hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the chip with the mouse. Or hit Clear Bets directly to remove bets.
In addition to the usual bets, this game includes additional bets, and you can choose between Player Pair, Banker Pair, Perfect Pair, Either Pair or Big and Small. The minimum and maximum bet for each bet will be displayed on the table, so that you know it at all times.
With your bet established, hit Deal, and the cards will be dealt between the player and the dealer according to baccarat rules and the game will end. To start over, hit New Game. If you want to do this with the same bets, hit Rebet.
The additional bets in this case (Side Bets) differ to traditional baccarat bets. They have the following characteristics:
- The Player Pair, Banker Pair: It is won if the first two cards dealt form a pair (dealt to both sides). For example, two 5s, not necessarily of the same suit
- The Either Pair: It is won if the first two cards of one or the other are equal and even, not necessarily of the same suit
- The Perfect Pair: It is won if between the first two cards dealt to each, but there must be a perfect pair (two 5 of diamonds, for example)
- The Big Side: this bet wins according to the payout table if the total number of cards dealt between Player and Banker is 5 or 6
- The Small side: the total number of cards dealt is 4