Play American Blackjack online for free, without downloading or registering, thanks to this demo version where you don’t have to bet with real money.
The Goal of the Game
The goal of this variant of the game of blackjack is the same as the traditional version: score 21 points through the value of your cards, without going over and, of course, beat the dealer.
How to play American Blackjack
The game has several commands that facilitate the development of the round, with some of them more advantageous than in other versions of blackjack. The main one is that, if the croupier leaves a card with a value of 10 (10, J, Q, K) in his hand at the time of the deal, he must look at the other to see if it adds up to 21. In the case of having blackjack, the initial round ends. And then the bets of all the players on the table are taken. The advantage is that it does not give the players the possibility of doubling or separating hands, which would mean the suffering of some losses.
Also, if that open card has a value of 10, you will know for sure that the dealer does not have blackjack in his hand. Finally, if the dealer’s up card is an ace, the player can ask for an advance payment in case of having blackjack in hand, which makes this have a value of 1 to 1 instead of the normal 3 to 2 value of adding up to 21.
- Place your bet: Insert the value in chips that you are willing to bet
- Deal: The dealer will deal the corresponding cards
- Double: Double your bet, while asking for a card
- Clear bets: Clean the betting mat
- Stand: Stand with current cards in hand
- Hit: Ask the dealer for a new card for your hand
- Undo: Undo the previous move
- Split: Separate your hand in two, which you are only able to do with two equal figure cards
- Insurance: A side bet available when the dealer’s up card is an ace, paying 2 to 1
- Rebet: A new hand with the same initial bet as before, but without dealing cards
- Rebet & Deal: The same as the previous one, but again they are dealing cards
- New game: Starting a new hand from scratch, with no bets or fixed cards.
Keep in mind that insurance, split and double will require an additional bet apart from the ones already made.