Game not available in this moment.
Play Blackjack for free with this demo version of Blackjack Atlantic City. No download or registration is required, so you can play directly.
The Goal of the Game
The goal in Atlantic City Blackjack is to obtain a set of cards that have a value equal or close to 21, without exceeding that number and getting a hand better than the dealer’s. The further away you are from 21, the more options there are for the dealer to win, and the closer you are, the more options there are to go over the number and go bust. It’s about finding a balance.
How to play Atlantic City Blackjack
In this free online game you must try to hit blackjack, which is to get a fair score of 21 by adding the totals of the cards in your hand. The mechanics are the same as European Blackjack only with some slight changes. You can stand earlier and keep what you have without having to reach 21, but it should at least be close to this figure, since from then on your number must be higher than the dealer’s to win. There is also the option to surrender, which allows you to recover a minimum part of the bet made.
The dealer deals two cards to himself and to the player. One of yours and his cards can be face up and the others face down. The one who wins is the one who accumulates 21 or stays closer than the opponent to that figure without going over. The player can ask to be given another card (Hit) as many times as he wants until he reaches 21 or goes bust. If the dealer plays his hand and he also makes 21, the game will be a draw.
Bets are made at the start of the game, before the cards are dealt, with the chips at the bottom of the screen. The player may place the number of chips he wants as a bet, as long as he does not exceed the limits. These are indicated at the top in the min marker. and max.
At the top of the screen are the dealer’s cards, the chip box and the deck from which the cards are being dealt. There will also be an automatic counter next to the user’s cards, so that the user can see the sum of his hand.
Along with all this, there are different buttons on the game screen. These are:
- Deal: Delivers the first two cards to both the player and the dealer
- Surrender: Executes the surrender option and automatically terminates the hand
- Hit: Requests a new additional card to be delivered to the player
- Stand: Indicates that the player stands with what he has
- Double: Doubles the player’s bet, although it is only activated on certain plays
- Split: Divides the hand into different plays that will count as a single play, although it only triggers when you have two cards of the same value
- Cancel all bets: Eliminates all bets that the player has made up to that point
- Last bet: Repeats the last bet made by the player
- Rebet & deal: Repeats the last bet made by the player and starts the game automatically without being able to bet more
- Balance: Indicates the player’s remaining chips
- Bet: Indicates the chips bet by the player in each hand
- Winnings: Shows the player’s winnings on each hand