|5.0 ★||C$1.000||C$10 - C$100.000||Get It Now|
|4.9 ★||C$1.600||C$10 - C$1.000||Get It Now|
|4.6 ★||C$1.500 + C$88 for free||C$10 - C$100.000||Get It Now|
|4.5 ★||C$1.500||C$10 - C$100.000||Get It Now|
|4.2 ★||C$1.200||C$10 - C$10.000||Get It Now|
|4.1 ★||C$750||C$10 - C$20.000||Get It Now|
Skrill is an e-wallet that allows payments and money transfers over the internet.
It was founded in 2001, when a company by the name of Moneybookers was founded. It was then acquired by Investcorp Technology Partners in 2007, who subsequently sold the company again.
In 2011 it received its current name, Skrill. In 2013, Skrill acquired PaysafeCard and then, in 2014, Ukash – therefore becoming one of the most powerful companies on the planet in the financial sector through its vast catalog of services.
Its headquarters can be found in London, but it already operates all over the world despite some problems in certain countries such as the United States. Even so, it is famous due to the completeness of its products, and in being able to send and receive money in a huge number of currencies.
For companies or businesses, they offer facilities such as personalized reports or analysis, as well as flexibility in payment methods for consumers of their products.
How do you create a Skrill account?
The procedure is quite simple: on the official Skrill website, go to the “Register” section to create your account. Once there, you will have to fill out a form with your name, email and a password.
After entering the required data, you will receive an email with a verification link. With a confirmed account, you must then link a credit card or bank account to your personal Skrill to start trading.
Its products include money transfers in different currencies, its own cryptocurrency, online payments, Mastercard Skrill cards and even a VIP loyalty program and affiliate program.
It is important that you know Skrill allows you to manage purchases or businesses of all kinds, except those related to the tobacco industry, the pharmaceutical industry, weapons, television decoders and some more.
What are the advantages of using Skrill?
- Your bank details are safe under the protection of Skrill, without third parties being able to access them
- Simple transactions do not carry any type of commission
- Paying in e-commerce and receiving money are both free operations
- Recharging your Skrill account with a bank transfer is also free
- They have a mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Sending money is instantaneous, without having to wait like with usual bank transfers
- It offers the possibility of having a prepaid card to carry out operations online and in physical stores
- They guarantee the return of 100% of your funds if they are stolen by unauthorized access such as theft
- Deposit and withdrawal methods are accepted in the vast majority of online casinos
- Exclusive promotions are available
What are the disadvantages of using Skrill?
- The currency exchange has somewhat high commissions compared to other online payment options
- Withdrawal of funds can take up to a week
- They have commissions. Perhaps they are less than with other similar casino payment methods, but still they always represent an expense for the user. The most common is that recharging from your credit card will cost you 1% more of the transaction (using Mastercard or Visa, with American Express is higher). Withdrawing funds is subject to a fixed fee
Are there promotions with Skrill?
One of the most striking points of the Skrill payment platform is that it is not only limited to being an electronic wallet, and also has its own activities and promotions outside the world of online finance.
They create promotions along with different online casinos and bookmakers, offering exclusive welcome bonuses to its customers, temporary promotions in slots, bingo or poker, and even no deposit casino bonuses for accessing from their accounts.
But this doesn’t only happen with the world of casinos, as they also offer exclusive products in investments, cryptocurrencies, discounts on purchases and even free and paid video games. Skrill is undoubtedly a company that knows how to successfully operate on many fronts.