1. Responsible for treating the data: Leon Digital Marketing Ltd., with registered office at 310 Stafford Road, Croydon, Surrey, United Kingdom, CR0 4NH, which is registered under company number 10699118 in Companies House with VAT number GB270922603, is the owner of the website https://casinoalto.com/ca/ (hereinafter as the “Web” or the “Website” ”) and the person responsible for the treatment of the data that is collected in the different forms provided on the Web, while it is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of data processing.
2. Data collected: The personal data of the user (hereinafter the interested party or affected) that is requested in each form of the Website is collected, depending on the form in question, being the data collected, is only that related to name and email.
3. Veracity, accuracy and updating of the personal data provided: The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, accurate, complete and also up-to-date, and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, the user will be solely responsible for informing and obtaining the consent of those third parties to be entered in the data collection forms on the Website.
It is advised that any damage and/or harm suffered by CASINOALTO, or any third party due to providing erroneous, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information, will be the responsibility of the user, and CASINOALTO may repeat against the user the actions that were directed against it.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
4. Inclusion of personal data in a file: A file is any structured set of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or distributed in a functional or geographical way.
The data that is collected through the forms provided on the Website is included in a file owned by CASINOALTO.
5. Purpose of the data collected and consent to treatment: The data collected through the forms on the Web, included in the indicated file, are collected for the sole purpose of sending commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising or newsletters from CASINOALTO, and from the advertisers of the Website related to the sector of online games.
Similarly, CASINOALTO will process the data to manage the queries that the user submits through the Platform, attend to their request, or publish their comments.
6. Mandatory or optional nature of the answers to the questions on the forms: It will be specified in the forms which fields are required to be filled in, without which it will be impossible to fulfill the purpose expressed in each of these forms.
7. Period during which personal data will be kept: CASINOALTO will process the personal data collected until the end of the period until it is exhausted or the purpose for which it was originally collected is fulfilled.
8. Confidentiality: CASINOALTO compromises itself to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality about the information you provide and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
9. Managers of treatment: “Person in charge of the treatment” or “Person in charge” is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible for the treatment. As processors who process personal data on behalf of CASINOALTO, hired in accordance with the provisions of article 12 of the L.O. 15/1999 of Data Protection are:
– Paragon Internet Group Ltd. (Identified with the commercial name of EVOHOSTING), which provides Hosting services, with registration number 07573953 at 5th Floor, The Shipping Building, Old Vinyl Factory, 252-254 Blyth Road, Hayes, United Kingdom, UB3 1HA.
10. Recipients of the data: Only CASINOALTO, and the treatment managers designated by it, will have access to the data provided by the user, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
12. Exercise of the rights of the interested party: The interested party may, at any time and free of charge, exercise their rights to information, access, rectification and deletion (the right to be forgotten), limitation of treatment, portability and opposition of the personal data provided, by contacting CASINOALTO for this purpose by means of a written communication to the postal and email address indicated in section “1.- Identification of the person responsible for data processing”.
13. Security Measures: CASINOALTO has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data collected and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from a physical or natural environment.
14. Links: The Platform may include links (links or hyperlinks) to other websites outside of CASINOALTO which it in no case operates or controls. Therefore, CASINOALTO does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and updating of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.