1. Identification of the Data Controller: The controller of the data collected is Leon Digital Marketing Ltd., which has a registered office at 310 Stafford Road, Croydon, Surrey, United Kingdom, CR0 4NH, registered under company number 10699118 at Companies House with the VAT number GB270922603, hereinafter, CASINOALTO, as well as the legitimate owner of the Website and all the subdomains and directories included in it (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Website”).
2. What are cookies ?: A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about the navigation that you carry out from said terminal, which may, where appropriate, be retrieved later.
2.1. What types of cookies are there ?: There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
2.1.1. Types of cookies affected by the application rule:
We can distinguish between “excepted” and “not excepted” cookies:
“Excepted” cookies: They are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and for the use of the different options and services it offers. Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on their use. Among the excepted cookies we can distinguish:
“User input” cookies
User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
User security cookies
Media player session cookies
Session cookies to balance load
User interface customization cookies
Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
“Not excepted” cookies: They are those subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, and therefore it is mandatory to report their use and obtain the user’s consent of their use. They are any other types of cookies not described as excepted cookies in the previous section.
2.1.2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2.1.3. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.4. Type of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Security cookies: Those that allow the use of security elements during navigation.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies do we use at CASINOALTO?:
At CASINOALTO, we use the following cookies:
This Website uses Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update the tags and code fragments of a website or its mobile applications, such as those intended for analysis of traffic and to optimize marketing campaigns. You can add and update custom, third-party, or AdWords, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, and Floodlight tags from the Tag Manager user interface instead of changing website code.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies, so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.